Features for the Husqvarna 555FX
the husqvarna 555fx is one of the big boy clearing saws. you can practically tackle a forest with this machine. the 53.3cc 3.8 hp x-torq engine provides the boost and rapid acceleration you need in rough cutting conditions. thumb-operated throttle control relieves strain on your hand and wrist. equipped with the lowvib system, balance xt harness, and easy blade switch capability, the husqvarna 555fx is one of the best user-friendly clearing saws out there.
- x-torq engine:the x-torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 percent.
- smart start:the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- adjustable handle bar:adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- thumb operated throttle:thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. reduces strain on the hand.
- easy blade switch:magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- lowvib:effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, reducing stress on the user's arms and hands.
- balance xt:ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- air purge:removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- forestry bevel gear:bevel gear designed for forestry use with high blade speed for best cutting performance.
- auto return stop switch:when the machine is turned off, the stop switch automatically returns to the start position for easier starting.
- ergonomic handle:easily adjustable and comfortable soft-grip handle designed for optimal comfort.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna 555FX
Displacement(cc) : 53.3cc
Cylinder Bore : 1.8 inches
Cylinder Stroke : 1.3 inches
Power : 3.8 hp
Maximum Power Speed : 9000 rpm
Maximum Recommended Engine Speed : 13000 rpm
Carburetor : Walbro WT
Fuel Capacity : 37.2 fl oz
Fuel Consumption : 480 g/kWh
Ignition System : Walbro
Idling Speed : 2800 rpm
Spark Plug : NGK BPMR7A
Electrode Gap : 0.02 inches
Emission, Vibration and Noise
Vibration Level (ahv, eq) left / right handle : 2.1 / 2.3 m/s2
Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear : 103 dB(A)
Sound Power Level, Gauranteed (LWA) : 117 dB(A)
Exhaust Emissions (CO average) : 350 g/kWh
Gear Ratio : 1:1.29
Drive Gear Angle : 24 degrees
OEM Saw Blade : Scarlett 225-24
OEM Harness : Balance XT
Weight (lbs.) : 19.6 lbs
Tube Length : 53.35 inches
Tube Diameter : 1.38 inches
Engine Type : 2-Cycle