Features for the Briggs and Stratton 030713
- Briggs & Stratton 389cc OHV Engine:Long lasting, reliable, and powerful. Provides excellent fuel efficiency.
- Run Time:A 5 gallon metal fuel tank allows the generator to run for up to 12 hours at 50% load.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel:An angled control panel features four 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet. An hour meter helps you perform scheduled maintenance. Rubber covers protect the outlets from the elements and dust.
- Never Go Flat Wheels:Maneuvers easily on all terrain.
- Surge Wattage:Provides the surge of power needed to start up large, motor-driven appliances and tools.
Technical Specs for the Briggs and Stratton 030713
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 389cc
Fuel Capacity : 5 gal
Run Time : Up to 12 hours @ 1/2 load
Starting System : Recoil
Low Oil Sensor : No
Engine : OHV
AC Max. Output : 6250 watts
AC Rated Output : 5000 watts
Fuel Gauge : Yes
Hour Meter : Yes
Length (in.) : 29 in.
Width (in.) : 26 in.
Height (in.) : 27 in.
Weight (lbs.) : 178 lbs.